Select your child's grade to
see what parents discussed
at recent ParentNet meetings:
ParentNet® Eighth Grade
Want to be included in these conversations? Launching ParentNet at your child's school is easy and inexpensive.
A sampling of what parents of children in Eighth Grade discussed at recent ParentNet Meetings.
- Sex & sexuality and appropriate dress
- Helping kids manage increasing schedule demands
- Promoting a healthy adolescence
- Older boys dating younger girls
- Homework/time management
- Healthy boy/girl relationships
- Disrespectful behavior
- Loss of interest in activities
- Mean behavior