Select your child's grade to
see what parents discussed
at recent ParentNet meetings:
ParentNet® Eleventh Grade
Want to be included in these conversations? Launching ParentNet at your child's school is easy and inexpensive.
A sampling of what parents of children in Eleventh-Grade discussed at recent ParentNet Meetings.
- College planning & selection
- Partying trends
- Teenage sex and sexuality
- Drugs and alcohol
- Responsibility & respect
- Staying connected with our kids
- Stress & balance
- How do you deal with your child's money management
- The pro's and con's of students having a job during the school year