Select your child's grade to
see what parents discussed
at recent ParentNet meetings:
ParentNet® First Grade
Want to be included in these conversations? Launching ParentNet at your child's school is easy and inexpensive.
A sampling of what parents of children in First-Grade discussed at recent ParentNet Meetings.
- Coping with increasing need for independence
- Teaching & reinforcing respect for others
- Choosing summer activities
- Promoting healthy & more adventurous foods for picky eaters
- Challenges of carpooling
- Homework/time management
- Children under pressure from too many activities
- Bedtime routines
- Sibling rivalry
- Risk taking & shyness