Select your child's grade to
see what parents discussed
at recent ParentNet meetings:
ParentNet® Ninth Grade
Want to be included in these conversations? Launching ParentNet at your child's school is easy and inexpensive.
A sampling of what parents of children in Ninth-Grade discussed at recent ParentNet Meetings.
- Summer job opportunities
- Teenage sexuality
- Maintaining your family values in a materialistic world
- New drivers
- Transition to high school
- Emerging independence socially & academically
- Alcohol & parties
- Chaperoning parties and limit setting
- Monitoring computer time
- How to keep lines of communication open