We urge you to become an advocate for family engagement and for building collaborative family-school-community partnerships that help kids thrive.
Get involved in the effort to take parent involvement to new heights -- to stretch our thinking about what involvement means, explore new ideas, collaborate, and share successes.
Call to Action
Whether you are a parent, PTA leader, educator, trainer, consultant, or other advocate for parent involvement, you are part of helping children achieve their dreams. These are some of the ways you can become involved today.
- Join the conversation! Help us make family engagement a key to education reform! Share your comments in our new blog, ParentNet® Unplugged.
- Become engaged at your child's school! Learn how to provide a home environment that facilitates your child's social, emotional, and intellectual learning. Browse our Resources!
- Learn about ParentNet, a parent-led program for parents of children in grades Pre-K through 12 that was collaboratively developed by more than forty schools nationwide. There is no fee to use this program and it can be revised to work in your school. Many free resources are online; others can be purchased in the Online Store.
- Submit research that contributes to the understanding of parent engagement and its impact on student success so it is available to others.
- If you work with parents or schools in the Family Engagement field, list your professional services in our free online Consultant Directory so we can connect you with parents and schools who are looking for your expertise.
- Download and Distribute our Flyer at your next workshop or event. Put our online information in the hands of those who can make a difference in your community. Also available as a Greyscale Flyer for black and white printing.
- Support our mission with an online donation to the National ParentNet Association, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
Consider ParentNet for your School Community! Purchase a Starter Kit that contains the complete program including introductory and planning materials, ParentNet Handbook, and Training Manual, as well as the ParentNet DVD used in training and education. Visit our Online Store today to learn about the Starter Kit and other materials that will support your program for many years to come.