List Your Services in our Free On-Line Consultant Directory
Because we are committed to connecting advocates for parental involvement in education with schools and parents, we offer a free online Consultant Directory for the United States and Canada.
You may submit and manage a listing in our directory if your professional services fall into one or more of the categories listed below. (See the Consultant Directory for how your listing will appear online.) Each submission is reviewed by our editorial staff to ensure it is complete and meets our guidelines. We invite consultants, psychologists, parent educators, certified parent coaches, organization development specialists, trainers, and other professionals who consider themselves advocates for parental involvement in education to join our Consultant Directory. Our categories of services are listed below.
- Parent Educators who offer programs, workshops, or seminars that teach skills needed to guide children from pre-kindergarten through high school.
- Trainers who provide continuing education for school staff and faculty that focuses on skills needed to more effectively work with families.
- Organization Development practitioners who do strategic planning with schools to develop effective long-term programs for parental involvement, parent leadership, and parent-school collaboration.
- Certified parent coaches, who help guide parents, by phone or in person, through specific parenting challenges.
- National speakers who discuss the importance of parent involvement, parent leadership and/or building effective parent-school partnerships.
- Consultants who work with schools or parents in capacities not listed above who support our mission of developing collaborative school communities that encourage parent-to-parent and parent-to-school discussion, networking and communication.
If you are a professional who provides services in one or more of the above categories, you may also be qualified to train ParentNet facilitators, helping schools in your region implement ParentNet. Or you may be a valuable resource by speaking on parenting topics at ParentNet Forums or other events in your local community. We encourage you to consider this valuable work and indicate your interest when you submit your listing. Additionally, if you are already experienced as a ParentNet Trainer, we urge you to create a listing in our directory.