Our goal is to put the resources that increase parent involvement and build parent-school partnerships in the hands of those who can make grassroots change. With your help, our resources grow and more people benefit from the work of many. If you would like to distribute information about our website at your next workshop or event, we invite you to download a flyer to print and distribute. Click to download Color Flyer or Greyscale Flyer.
Find What You Need to Succeed
Whether you are a parent leader, educator, trainer, consultant, or other advocate for parent involvement, you will find free resources and materials to use in your local school community.
- Browse ParentNet Central, where you can download materials used to organize, market, and maintain a ParentNet program in your school.
- Read Articles from our blog ParentNet Unplugged that contribute to understanding parent involvement and its impact on children's success in school and in life.
- Review the Scholarly Research on parent involvement. Use it to support your grant proposals to fund parent involvement programs.
- Get Online Guides and Publications that contain strategies and resources to develop partnerships for learning.
- Browse Organizations that offer resources and services to schools and parents.
- Find Parent Programs, workshops, and special projects that have been developed to help parents and schools.
- Find a Professional Consultant-trainer in your region who can assist with parenting education, faculty-staff continuing education, strategic planning, parent coaching, ParentNet training, and other services that support parental involvement.
- Read Reviews or Purchase Books that provide strategies for involving parents, building partnerships, and leading change.
Visit our Online Store where you can order a ParentNet Starter Kit, the essential reference tool for schools and trainers using ParentNet or for those considering its use or adaptation.
Although the solutions to parental involvement can be complex and daunting, we believe that collaborative efforts can and will make a significant contribution to education reform. We are all part of the solution!